Sunday 24 March 2013

WOOHOO SOMEONE'S GETTING HITCHED!

Hello again, 

It's been a while since my last entry here so I guess it's a good idea to post a little update. I just didn't feel like blogging and facebooking lately. My cousin even messaged me all the way from Saudi wondering what's wrong with my FB. I've decided to deactivate my FB account...maybe forever or maybe on temporary basis. Dunno yet...It's all depend on my mood swings '__' 

I have no specific reason for my decision. I just like to stay off the radar for the time being and try to channel my interest into some kind of novel reading, my new favourite pass time :) But I'm in a happy mood today and can't wait to blog about this joyous news. It all started when my sister called me recently that her daughter has just got hitched by her boyfriend and they plan a wedding end of this year...wooohoo 

OMG there'll be a 'Wedding of The Year' in our family event...well I just can't wait to mark the date on my calendar!!!! I'm so so so happy for this young lovely couple. Tell me who doesnt? wedding is the joyous occasion to celebrate and it's also a time for family members to be together'__' 

The funny thing before her boyfriend even proposed to her , the two of us WhatsApped each other 2 months ago discussing about the wedding theme, the colour and everything not knowing that she soon will get married because we were talking about my nephew's wedding who doesn't seem to set the wedding date with his fiancee yet. So, she's kind like of 'potong jalan'...hahaha as what we malay used to say "kalau jodoh tidak ke mana lah kan?" ~ dah sampai seru! *wink* 

A pre-wedding period and the wedding day itself can be stressful especially when you have high expectation and you want your wedding to be 100% perfect.  For the sake of my niece's upcoming wedding I would love to share some infos on wedding preparation.  Perhaps with the tips that I share here can help reduce your stress level when preparing your own wedding by following one step at a time especially when you have atleast a year to prepare before your big day :)

I suddenly remember one of my favorite movies 'The wedding planner' and Jlo was so cool in that movie. What I love about her character in that movie, she had a simple wedding of her own while preparing an extravagant wedding for other people. Less is More :D

Speaking of less is more, In fact my niece wants a sweet and simple ceremony and to have not more than 300 guests to attend her wedding.

Say What??? A simple wedding is okay but I don't think 300 is enough to occupy our relatives, friends and co-workers...hehe See how stressful a wedding planning could be? especially to her parents who both come from a BIG FAMILY in order to please each of our family members plus the excitement of welcoming a son in law into a family  for my sister and her hubby the first time around could contribute to making sure this big event as perfect as possible ...lol 

Hold on take a breath...jangan pengsan dulu. Sebaik-baik rancangan adalah dengan melakukan perbincangan dan capai kata sepakat untuk mendapat berkat :) Now I want to play 'a wedding planner' role by giving you all some tips. Hope this information will be helpful '___'

No comments:

Post a Comment