Sunday 18 November 2012

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

How possible a person could lose her weight in a short span of time especially someone like me who is eager to look good for my graduation day on this coming December ? Duhhhhhh....worst still even my baju kurung specially made for that day does not fit me at all :(

I have to admit that I do have excess weight that I carry in my body and I have already tried a number of ways of relieving myself  of those extra pounds , but to varying degrees of success.

I've been spending and wasting my money to try out all sort of slimming products (you just name it!) and I've been following one of slimming programs from a beauty centre and all these are a major flop for me...it doesn't work at all because I have a big appetite...lol 

Now my mission is to do regular exercise like brisk walk or jog during my free time and atleast 3 times a week I join aerobic classes plus to control my appetite as well.

To look super slim with a model figure (my long term goal perhaps??...huhu) for my graduation day is quite impossible but I'll be more than happy if I could wear that 'baju kurung' which I suppose to wear on that day or should I buy the new one, I will tell you the result...just stay tuned :) 

xoxo
Fergie










No comments:

Post a Comment