Monday 12 November 2012

WOMAN AT WORK


When I came to the office this morning wearing a black blouse with a black pant and blue shoes , I was told that my office mate who just came from holiday bought me a blouse. Infact 3 of my colleagues including myself have the same blouse with different colours to choose from. I was trying to avoid purple colour all this while simply because that colour has dominated my wardrobe so far. I admired the green colour but too bad it was already taken by our tea lady. I had no choice but to take the blue colour but it was okay to me since I was wearing a blue skechers.   I was delighted that I've received that prezzie early in the morning. I love surprises. Tell me who would'nt? :P
While the others were busy talking I wanted to try that blouse whether it fits me or not and didn't want to take it off after trying. So I decided to wear it and took my old black blouse into my bag.  I've got a 'whoa' remark from office colleagues when they saw me wearing that new blouse...lol how spontaneous I could be???

Infact that's how I show my gratitude and appreciation to any giver and I don't mind at all if the gift is small or inexpensive , comes in whatever form or size because to me 
most importantly it's the 'thought' that really counts! :) 

Of course I would love people to give me the same reaction when I give something to them. Well atleast show a little bit of appreciation. No need a little drama like what exactly I'm doing even if you want to be dramatic enough ..no harm done right?
I just don't get it when people simply put aside the gift and ignore it as if they don't appreciate it, merely because it isn't a 'branded' thing, no 'Thank you' remark after receiving it..nothing. 
You can be a branded conscious person but please bear in mind don't ever exaggerate especially when receiving a gift with no brand name on it! You can piss someone off by doing so.
To me this kind of people are selfish, insensitive and plain ignorant! If I receive that kind of remark from any one , I swear god that would be first and the last I give any thing to that person!  I might tell him/her off my dissatisfaction right away.  Hehe as if I dare to do so! hey I'm a bit too much of a softie I guess :P
Well enough said, I don't have to mumble much on this matter.

So here I am camwhoring with my new blue blouse :)  







No comments:

Post a Comment