Wednesday 2 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Hello everyone,

First and foremost I would like to thank you for visiting my very humble blog and I guess it is still not too late to wish you all a very happy new year. May this year bring you happiness, peace, love, joy, prosperity, good health & more wealth...heheh

Sorry for taking so much time to update my blog as I've lost my mojo lately. Infact i’ve never thought of writing something quite personal  and let other people around the globe to read them (IF ANY!!! LOL). It’s like diverting my personal interests into global affairs and to be frank i’ve never written anything on the diary before although almost every year i was given the diary book..hehe ..and just like many other bloggers, I dont want to be left behind with the new technology and the current trend.

Well atleast Anne Frank has proven us by writing something on the diary, her desperate cries from her heart can be heard, her painful life experience can be felt by us although she has long gone but the memories still remain and her diary has been translated into many languages, has became one of the world’s most widely read books and i'm glad I have one for my collection.  She has also inspired me to have the courage to write otherwise i will not be able to do so cos I find sometimes it’s not easy to let my feelings show...huhu

Well enough with the soppy story....let's get started with a fresh new outlook and since we are still in the beginning of year 2013,  The New Year is always a time to reflect on the past and set goals for the future and I wish you (yes you who read this) and I have a brighter future ahead...Adios

Regards,
FERGIE ROSE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment